In this episode “Understanding Indemnity & Medical Benefits in New York Workers’ Compensation,” Greg Lois explores the topics, and help give you a better understanding, of indemnity and medical benefits in New York Workers’ Compensation.
Topics covered include:
- Overview of WAGE REPLACEMENT and MEDICAL benefits
- Defining MAXIMUM MEDICAL IMPROVEMENT
- When you can STOP PAYING wage replacement
- What is LABOR MARKET ATTACHMENT
- Why avoiding TENTATIVE RATES is important
- Understanding MEDICAL TREATMENT GUIDELINES
- How the “ONBOARD” System Impacts Cases
What is “Defending Employers: Audio From Lois Law Firm, Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorneys”?
This is the audio feed from Lois Law Firm’s popular webinar training series. Every month the Firm’s attorneys present different topics in workers’ compensation. Meant as a 101 level training course, the attorneys present a fresh take on common issues in workers’ compensation defense.
Special Reports and Presentations: When emerging legal issues arise that impact employers, Lois Law Firm publishes special presentations. These special events, hosted by attorneys and presented in plain English, make the emergent changes understandable for business owners, insurance carriers, and other attorneys.