“Lois is the most innovative and disruptive law firm representing employers and carriers in New York and New Jersey.”Read the story here.
LOIS Leads The Way
LOIS LLC defends employers and carriers in workers’ compensation claims in New York, New Jersey, and Longshore. We offer general litigation services defending carriers and self-insureds in civil actions and pursue reimbursement claims under New York’s WCL § 29 and New Jersey’s § 40 (N.J.S.A. 34:15-40).
Recent Article & Videos From LOIS
- A Deeper Look at Liens, Subrogation, and Offset Rights Under Section 40 in New Jersey: Civil Litigation Webinar
- Risk Transfer Schemes That Complicate Case Handling: Construction Defense Webinar
- Video: The Second Injury Fund in New Jersey
- Video: Fraud in New York Workers’ Compensation Cases
- Video: A Deeper Look at LIEN, SUBROGATION, AND OFFSET RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 29 IN NEW YORK
- Fraud Update: New York Workers’ Compensation Webinar
- A Deeper Look at Lien, Subrogation, and Offset Rights under Section 29 in New York: Civil Litigation Webinar
- New York Workers’ Compensation 101 for Construction Claim Professionals: Construction Defense Webinar
- Video: Appeals & Post-Trial Practice in New York Workers’ Compensation Cases
- Appeals and ReOpeners: New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Webinar