“Lois is the most innovative and disruptive law firm representing employers and carriers in New York and New Jersey.”Read the story here.
LOIS Leads The Way
LOIS LLC defends employers and carriers in workers’ compensation claims in New York, New Jersey, and Longshore. We offer general litigation services defending carriers and self-insureds in civil actions and pursue reimbursement claims under New York’s WCL § 29 and New Jersey’s § 40 (N.J.S.A. 34:15-40).
Recent Article & Videos From LOIS
- A Deeper Look at Lien, Subrogation, and Offset Rights under Section 29 in New York: Civil Litigation Webinar
- New York Workers’ Compensation 101 for Construction Claim Professionals: Construction Defense Webinar
- Video: Appeals & Post-Trial Practice in New York Workers’ Compensation Cases
- Appeals and ReOpeners: New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Webinar
- Video: Overview of New York Construction Litigation
- Video: Defending HIMP-1 Claims in New York
- Appeals and Post-Trial Practice: New York Workers’ Compensation Webinar
- Overview of New York Construction Claim Litigation: Construction Defense Webinar
- How to Win HIMP-1 Claims: Civil Litigation Webinar
- Video: New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Year-in-Review