This year’s “Year-in-Review” topics:
- COVID-19 Presumption and impact of January 10, 2022 Executive order;
- New Jersey’s new “Preference Law” for permanently partially disabled employees;
- Going & Coming Statue change (and case law that prompted the statutory change); and
- What happened with “Limited” In-Person hearings.
New Predictions for 2022:
- Prediction # 1: Speculation on Courts Reopening to In-person hearings?
- Prediction # 2: What’s going to happen with Medical Provider Claims?
- Prediction # 3: Impact of CMS Reference Guide Changes on Set-Aside Allocations.
- Bonus: Impact of our new “Client-based” assignment model.
This audio is taken from the live webinar recorded on January 24, 2022.
What is “Defending Employers: Audio From Lois Law Firm, Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorneys”?
This is the audio feed from Lois Law Firm’s popular webinar training series. Every month the Firm’s attorneys present different topics in workers’ compensation. Meant as a 101 level training course, the attorneys present a fresh take on common issues in workers’ compensation defense.
Special Reports and Presentations: When emerging legal issues arise that impact employers, Lois Law Firm publishes special presentations. These special events, hosted by attorneys and presented in plain English, make the emergent changes understandable for business owners, insurance carriers, and other attorneys.