How to aggressively defend Motions for Medical and Temporary Disability Benefits in New Jersey to reduce medical costs and legal fees payable to Petitioner’s counsel. In this episode, “Defending Motions for Medical and Temporary Disability Benefits in New Jersey,” Greg Lois discusses best practices for defending Motions for Medical and Temporary Disability Benefits and provides answers to common questions.
Greg discusses the following:
- An overview of what types of medical care are required under the New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Act;
- How to reduce costs of care by directing treatment and using networks;
- What happens when a Petitioner is successful on a Motion for Med & temp and how attorneys’ fees are calculated;
- Strategies to control exposure for Petitioner’s attorneys’ fee costs in Motions for Med & Temp;
- An overview of the parts of a basic motion for Med & Temp and what the Petitioner is required to prove in order to be successful;
- The courtroom procedure and timing for defending these Motions;
- The differenced between and “Emergent” and “Standard” Motion for Med & Temp;
- Best practices for Risk Professionals and Attorneys defending these claims.
- Live Q & A on topic.
What is “Defending Employers: Audio From Lois Law Firm, Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorneys”?
This is the audio feed from Lois Law Firm’s popular webinar training series. Every month the Firm’s attorneys present different topics in workers’ compensation. Meant as a “101-” level training course, the attorneys present a fresh take on common issues in workers’ compensation defense.
Special Reports. When emerging legal issues arise that impact employers, Lois Law Firm publishes special presentations. These special events, hosted by attorneys and presented in plain English, make the emergent changes understandable for business owners, insurance carriers, and other attorneys.