How to aggressively defend Motions for Medical and Temporary Disability Benefits in New Jersey to reduce medical costs and legal fees payable to Petitioner’s counsel. In this LIVE webinar on Monday, August 22, 2022, Greg Lois discusses best practices for defending Motions for Medical and Temporary Disability Benefits and provides answers to common questions.
Greg discusses the following:
- An overview of what types of medical care are required under the New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Act;
- How to reduce costs of care by directing treatment and using networks;
- What happens when a Petitioner is successful on a Motion for Med & temp and how attorneys’ fees are calculated;
- Strategies to control exposure for Petitioner’s attorneys’ fee costs in Motions for Med & Temp;
- An overview of the parts of a basic motion for Med & Temp and what the Petitioner is required to prove in order to be successful;
- The courtroom procedure and timing for defending these Motions;
- The differenced between and “Emergent” and “Standard” Motion for Med & Temp;
- Best practices for Risk Professionals and Attorneys defending these claims.
- Live Q & A on topic.
About the New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Webinar Series
The New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Webinar Series is always held on the FOURTH MONDAY of the month at 12:00 PM EST. To register for a New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Webinar, click the button below: