Greg discusses the following:
- When to get an IME in the case lifecycle
- When a records review may be preferable
- Best Practices for getting great IMEs
- How to prepare the IME physician to provide them with the tools they need to provide a useful report
- How to defend your evaluator at trial
- Live Q & A on topic
What is “Defending Employers: Audio From Lois Law Firm, Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorneys”?
This is the audio feed from Lois Law Firm’s popular webinar training series. Every month the Firm’s attorneys present different topics in workers’ compensation. Meant as a 101 level training course, the attorneys present a fresh take on common issues in workers’ compensation defense.
Special Reports and Presentations: When emerging legal issues arise that impact employers, Lois Law Firm publishes special presentations. These special events, hosted by attorneys and presented in plain English, make the emergent changes understandable for business owners, insurance carriers, and other attorneys.