Attorney Greg Lois leads a discussion on appeals (very quickly) and reopeners (most of the presentation). This presentation focuses on the practical approach to bringing reopener cases to closure (or avoiding them altogether!) This video is from a live webinar provided to clients on February 24, 2020.
Greg discusses the following:
- When to appeal decisions of New Jersey Workers’ Compensation trial courts.
- Strategic and tactical impact of appeal on New Jersey workers’ compensation claims.
- Overview of Application for Review or Modification of Formal Award claims (“ReOpeners”).
- Practical ways to bring reopener claims to closure.
- Discovery and litigation strategy specific to reopener claims.
About the New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Webinar Series
The New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Webinar Series is always held on the FOURTH MONDAY of the month at 12:00 PM EST. To register for a New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Webinar, click the button below: