In 2023 Medical Provider Claims are now one-in-five (20%) of all new cases filed before the Division of Workers’ Compensation. In this episode “Practical Guide to Closing Medical Provider Claims in New Jersey,” Greg Lois provides you with practical guidance on:
- What is a Medical Provider Claim?
- Discovery allowable in a Medical Provider Claim
- How to Handle These Claims: our Decision Tree
- How to Defend Cross-Jurisdictional Medical Provider Claims
- A Look Into The FUTURE… Pending litigation and likely Appellate direction.
What is “Defending Employers: Audio From Lois Law Firm, Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorneys”?
This is the audio feed from Lois Law Firm’s popular webinar training series. Every month the Firm’s attorneys present different topics in workers’ compensation. Meant as a 101 level training course, the attorneys present a fresh take on common issues in workers’ compensation defense.
Special Reports and Presentations: When emerging legal issues arise that impact employers, Lois Law Firm publishes special presentations. These special events, hosted by attorneys and presented in plain English, make the emergent changes understandable for business owners, insurance carriers, and other attorneys.