In this episode “Goals of Multijurisdictional Coordination and 2022 Year-End Review of Construction Case Law,” Tashia Rasul, Partner at Lois Law Firm and Construction Defense Team Leader, starts off 2023 by looking at the goals of construction clients in coordinating the defense litigation involving the same plaintiff/claimant in multiple jurisdictions. Tashia also looks back at the important case law decisions of 2022 which will have an impact on how we defend claims in the future!
Tashia discusses the following:
- Tactics That Benefit Employer
- Reduction of Litigation Costs
- Avoiding Collateral Estoppel
- Reaching Global Settlements
- Most important Workers’ Compensation construction accident trial and appellate decisions.
- New case law impacting civil litigation.
- A look ahead at how these case decisions will impact the practice in 2023.
What is “Defending Employers: Audio From Lois Law Firm, Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorneys”?
This is the audio feed from Lois Law Firm’s popular webinar training series. Every month the Firm’s attorneys present different topics in workers’ compensation. Meant as a “101-” level training course, the attorneys present a fresh take on common issues in workers’ compensation defense.
Special Reports. When emerging legal issues arise that impact employers, Lois Law Firm publishes special presentations. These special events, hosted by attorneys and presented in plain English, make the emergent changes understandable for business owners, insurance carriers, and other attorneys.