Tashia Rasul, Partner at Lois Law Firm and Construction Defense Team Leader, starts off 2023 by looking at the goals of construction clients in coordinating the defense litigation involving the same plaintiff/claimant in multiple jurisdictions. Tashia also looks back at the important case law decisions of 2022 which will have an impact on how we defend claims in the future!
Tashia discusses the following:
- Tactics That Benefit Employer
- Reduction of Litigation Costs
- Avoiding Collateral Estoppel
- Reaching Global Settlements
- Most important Workers’ Compensation construction accident trial and appellate decisions.
- New case law impacting civil litigation.
- A look ahead at how these case decisions will impact the practice in 2023.
About the Construction Defense Webinar Series
The Construction Litigation Webinar Series, a monthly discussion of recent case law developments and best practices for handling construction accident claims in New York, is always held on the FIRST MONDAY of the month at 12:00 PM EST. To register for a Construction Litigation Webinar, click the button below: