In this video, “Maximizing Recovery in New York MVA Cases: The $50K Threshold and Intercompany Loss Transfer,” Christopher Major provides an overview of recover options for carriers in these types of cases. This video is from a live presentation on January 10, 2022.
Major discusses the following:
- What is New York’s “No-Fault Law”?
- Overlap with Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Exceptions to the $50K Carve-Out
- How to Recover the $50,000: Intercompany Loss Transfer
- What you need for Loss Transfer
- Maximizing your reimbursement
About The “Major Mondays” Civil Litigation Webinar Series
The Civil Litigation Webinar Series, from Lois Law Firm LLC., is hosted by Civil Practice Team Leader Christopher Major, Esq. and is always held on the SECOND MONDAY of the month at 3:00 PM EST. These webinars feature a live presentation followed by a Question & Answer session. To register for a Civil Litigation Webinar, click the button below: