In this video, “New York Loss Transfer in Ridesharing and Transportation Network Cases” Christopher Major provides an overview of recover options for carriers in these types of cases. This video is from a live presentation on January 11, 2021.
Major discusses the following:
- New York “No Fault” Law Article 51;
- New York Loss Transfer;
- Transportation network Companies and Article 44-B of the Vehicle and Traffic Law;
- Weight and use requirements;
- The Effect on the Workers’ Compensation carriers;
- The “carve out” and ways around it.
About The “Major Mondays” Civil Litigation Webinar Series
The Civil Litigation Webinar Series, from Lois Law Firm LLC., is hosted by Civil Practice Team Leader Christopher Major, Esq. and is always held on the SECOND MONDAY of the month at 3:00 PM EST. These webinars feature a live presentation followed by a Question & Answer session. To register for a Civil Litigation Webinar, click the button below: