In this video, Greg Lois provides an overview and answers questions about rule changes and implementation of new Guidelines which impact the way medical treatment is delivered and paid for in New York Workers’ Compensation claims. This video is from a live webinar provided to clients on August 16, 2021.
In this video, Greg talks about:
- When the new Medical Treatment Guidelines will be implemented;
- How the new “Onboard Limited Release” computer system being rolled out by the Workers’ Compensation Board will impact carriers and employers;
- Defending out-of-state medical claims;
- Drug formulary implementation update;
- Medicinal marijuana FAQs;
- Answers questions live.
About the New York Workers’ Compensation Webinar Series
The New York presentations are offered every month on the THIRD MONDAY in two sessions: 12:00 PM EST and 3:00 PM EST. The course outlines and materials presented are the same in both sessions – the only difference is the time. To register for a New York Workers’ Compensation Webinar, click a session below: