In this video, Attorney Greg Lois leads a discussion on what’s new in medical treatment in New York Workers’ Compensation claims. This video is from a live webinar provided to clients on August 17, 2020.
In this video, Greg talks about what is changing now, such as:
- The new Medical Treatment Guidelines coming into effect in January 2021.
- How the “Provider Expansion” rules are working.
- The impact of out-of-state care on exposure and costs.
- How telemedicine is impacting medical care in workers’ compensation cases.
- The Drug Formulary.
- Update on medicinal marijuana in New York workers’ compensation cases.
About the New York Workers’ Compensation Webinar Series
The New York presentations are offered every month on the THIRD MONDAY in two sessions: 12:00 PM EST and 3:00 PM EST. The course outlines and materials presented are the same in both sessions – the only difference is the time. To register for a New York Workers’ Compensation Webinar, click a session below: