In this episode, “2022 Medical Treatment Update: New York Workers’ Compensation,” Greg Lois provides an overview and answers questions about rule changes and implementation of new Guidelines which impact the way medical treatment is delivered and paid for in New York Workers’ Compensation claims.
Greg discusses the following:
- When the new Medical Treatment Guidelines will be implemented;
- How the new “Onboard Limited Release” computer system being rolled out by the Workers’ Compensation Board will impact carriers and employers;
- Defending out-of-state medical claims;
- Drug formulary implementation update;
- Medicinal marijuana FAQs;
- Answers questions live.
What is “Defending Employers: Audio From Lois Law Firm, Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorneys”?
This is the audio feed from Lois Law Firm’s popular webinar training series. Every month the Firm’s attorneys present different topics in workers’ compensation. Meant as a “101-” level training course, the attorneys present a fresh take on common issues in workers’ compensation defense.
Special Reports. When emerging legal issues arise that impact employers, Lois Law Firm publishes special presentations. These special events, hosted by attorneys and presented in plain English, make the emergent changes understandable for business owners, insurance carriers, and other attorneys.