- Claimant denies having gainful employment while collecting temporary disability benefits. He actually started up a small business, but the business lost money.
- Claimant says he applied for jobs at 34 different businesses while seeking benefits. The employer performed its own follow-up search and learned he applied for only two (2) jobs.
- Claimant lying about his physical restrictions to our IME doctor
- Concealing volunteer work while “too disabled” to do your regular job?
- Caught selling street drugs while collecting workers’ compensation benefits?
- Claimant first admits to working, but her attorneys later state she isn’t. Claimant later found working seasonally while collecting benefits.
Continue reading Is this Workers’ Compensation Claim Fraud in New York?